Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Kevin DeMarco

no leída,
19 mar 2014, 19:47:4019/3/14
a moveit...@googlegroups.com
On the MoveIt! website, one of the supported robots listed is the Lynxmotion AL5D ( http://moveit.ros.org/lynxmotion-servo/ ). However, I haven't been able to find the URDF file for this arm in the repository. Has anyone used MoveIt! with the AL5D?  Just wanted to check with the users before I created a new URDF file from scratch.

Thanks.

-Kevin DeMarco

Tony Baltovski

no leída,
5 abr 2014, 22:07:115/4/14
a moveit...@googlegroups.com
Did you find a URDF or even make one?  I have the AL5D and will be starting to work with it shortly.

Fabs A-B

no leída,
9 jul 2014, 7:51:469/7/14
a moveit...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
i just wanted to ask if there is any update on this topic.
Has one of you already created an URDF for the AL5D?

Kind regards Fabs

Tony Baltovski

no leída,
2 oct 2014, 18:12:352/10/14
a moveit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fabs,

I just started working on this now.  I created a basic URDF and am working on getting the ssc32 driver working.

Fabs A-B

no leída,
3 oct 2014, 17:28:283/10/14
a moveit...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
good to hear.
I also created a simple urdf but it is not 100% correct and it is plain urdf, see attached al5d.urdf .
Furthermore i am not sure if i create the planning groups in moveit the right way but that's another problem.

Kind regards
Fabs
al5d.urdf

Daniel Robin Reuter

no leída,
28 oct 2014, 12:39:4928/10/14
a moveit...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I also have a pure URDF-Model for the AL5D, which was sufficient to simulate the arm in gazebo and also to visualize the movements of a real arm in rviz. (We have an unmaintained driver for the ssc32 board, which I recently ported to hydro).

If someone is interested in writing moveit support for the AL5D I could provide the ssc32 driver (which is unmaintained).
AL5D_urdf.xml
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar