Google Summer of Code, Internships, Full Time

Dave Coleman

Mar 8, 2018, 9:19:17 PM3/8/18
to moveit-users

Hi MoveIt! Community,

I’m excited to announce a couple opportunities for MoveIt! developers:

Google Summer of Code

We are seeking students to participate in GSoC code sprints to improve the MoveIt! code base this summer. We have two sponsoring organizations this year - the Open Source Robotics Foundation and the JSK Robotics Lab, University of Tokyo. Applications open March 12th.

MoveIt! Internship

PickNik Consulting has a position opening for a MoveIt! developer looking for a summer internship. You need strong C++ abilities and some familiarity with MoveIt!. This is a paid position and your responsibilities will include making open source contributions to MoveIt! and ROS. To apply please email jo...@picknik.ai with your resume, code samples, and relevant experience.

Full Time MoveIt! Developer

PickNik Consulting is looking to grow its team with a Software Engineer with expert level experience with C++. Please checkout our Angel.co posting for more information.

Cheers,

Dave