Invite to cooperation

Hans Donaldson

Sep 17, 2022, 8:27:20 PM9/17/22
to move2kube-dev
Dear move2k...@googlegroups.com.
I am the promotional manager of the new crypto project on polygon network We want to get a large audience
because we are confident in our project.
We ask you to think about the possibility of placing an advertising video of our project on your channel and we are also not against other sources. Your audience matches our project and is targeted. Our budget
will depend on where you place our video. I will send you a promo video for review where you will find all the information you are interested in us.

We look forward to
your positive response as soon as possible!
Best regards