Invitation to cooperation

[BitClude team]

Dec 2, 2022, 2:47:38 PM12/2/22
to move2kube-dev
Dear move2k...@googlegroups.com.

I am a representative of the BitClude crypto exchange. Our exchange was founded in 2019. Due to the growing interest in cryptocurrency, we need an influx of active users.
We are interested in your channel for placing ads in the integration format.

Our suggestion is to integrate our advertising into your video. If you are interested in this kind of cooperation, please reply to this email so that I can send you our
promotional video for review and if it suits you, we will discuss the remaining details of cooperation

We will be glad to work with you! If you are interested in this offer, please
Best regards

BitClude team.