What now?

Dawn Wolfson

Jan 3, 2016, 10:26:07 PM1/3/16
to move-to-amen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Inquiring minds want to know.  Since the national group has suspended the Sacramento group, and some people are pulling back, are we still going to meet this month and talk about things?

In which case, we need to find a meeting place again, yes?

Thanks.

Dawn

Dempseys

Jan 3, 2016, 10:43:32 PM1/3/16
to Sacramento Move To Amend-Sacramento
Dawn,

I've announced that I won't show up, but I haven't cancelled our reservation at Garden to Grill for their upstairs...so you could go. I'd suggest others planning to attend or not let everyone know.
-
--Regards,
--Mark Dempsey

SACRAMENTO MOVE TO AMEND
www.MoveToAmend.org/CA-sacramento

Sacramento Move to Amend is a local affiliate of the Move to Amend Coalition
We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme Court's Citizens United ruling and other related cases, and move to amend our Constitution to firmly establish that money is not speech, and that human beings, not corporations, are persons entitled to constitutional rights.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Move to Amend-Sacramento" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/move-to-amend-sacramento.

Dawn Wolfson

Jan 4, 2016, 12:18:03 AM1/4/16
to move-to-amen...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I did see the email that said you wouldn't be attending -  :-(    - but I missed the part about you reserving the room at Garden to Grill.  At any rate, I will be there if the group agrees to meet, and agree we should get a yay or nay from people.  Thanks!

JAN ELLEN REIN

Jan 4, 2016, 6:25:00 PM1/4/16
to move-to-amen...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

Thanks, Dawn, for inquiring. I'm not sure I will be able to attend on 1\21 but will try to do so if enough people indicate that they will attend.

Wishing each of you a happy, healthy and productive new year with the blessings of peoples' democracy for all.

Jan

janis...@surewest.net

Jan 6, 2016, 9:44:37 PM1/6/16
to move-to-amen...@googlegroups.com

it looks like not many people are planning to attend the meeting next Thursday.  I don't think I will be able to make it as I decided to add an extra day onto the SF trip.  So February might be the next meeting date.  Keep me posted and I will do the same.

Janis

Dawn Wolfson

Jan 7, 2016, 1:16:38 AM1/7/16
to move-to-amen...@googlegroups.com
Maybe so, but everybody hasn't replied yet.  :-D

Dawn