Fwd: [sacccl] Fw: People for Change - State Capitol, North Steps – W ed. April 6th 10AM-4PM

Dempseys

Apr 4, 2016, 6:43:42 PM4/4/16
to Sacramento Move To Amend-Sacramento, St. Mark's Social Justice Group
An activism opportunity...

(day after tomorrow!)

Please help promote this event by forwarding this email.

See attached zip file for schedule and flyer.

People for Change

Let Your Representatives Know You Care!

Protect Public Health and Environmental Safety

Where: California State Capitol, North Steps

 When: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 10:00AM – 4:00PM

A statewide event will be held in Sacramento – bring your friends and family to join us for a memorable day with featured speakers and musicians.

This event is to unite organizations that work to make positive change on environmental and public health and safety issues such as: geoengineering, GMO’s, fracking, pollinator protection, war, vaccine safety, smart meters, power sub stations and cell towers… We must be united and let our legislators know that we demand that they represent the people of California – not the corporations.

There will be an opportunity to collaborate with other groups statewide and to split up into groups to distribute literature to assembly members and senators.

If your organization would like to have a booth at this event, contact Deborah Whitman at (916)595-7197 or email her at deborahjwhitman(at)aol(dot)com.

An event by Environmental Voices  http://environmentalvoices.org/

--
Sacramento CCL website: www.sacramentoccl.org
National CCL website: www.citizensclimatelobbby.org