Fwd: Bernie rallies in Sacramento and Stockton

1 view

dempseys3

May 7, 2016, 6:49:05 PM5/7/16
to CCL Sacramento Google Group, Sacramento Move To Amend-Sacramento, St. Mark's Social Justice Group
The official invitation:

Bernie Sanders for President

Mark -

Bernie is coming to California on Monday and Tuesday to hold two "A Future to Believe In" rallies — don't miss this chance to see him in person! Join us for a conversation about the issues that matter: making college tuition-free, getting big money out of politics, combating climate change, and much more.

With the California primary coming up, we need everyone to get involved to make these events a success. Can Bernie count on you to join him?

A Future to Believe In Sacramento Rally
Monday, May 9

Doors open at 5:00 pm
Bonney Field at Cal Expo
1600 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento CA

RSVP NOW

Click here for more details and to RSVP »

A Future to Believe In Stockton Rally
Tuesday, May 10

Doors open at 7:00 am
Weber Point Event Center
221 N. Center St, Stockton CA

RSVP NOW

Click here for more details and to RSVP »

These events are free and open to the public. Tickets are not required, but an RSVP is strongly encouraged. Admission is first come, first served. For security reasons, please do not bring bags, and limit what you bring to small personal items like keys and cell phones. Weapons, sharp objects, chairs, and signs or banners on sticks will not be allowed through security.

Can you be a part of Bernie's inspiring campaign? It will take all of us working together to win the California primary on June 7.

Look forward to seeing you there!

California for Bernie

Paid for by Bernie 2016

(not the billionaires)

PO Box 905 - Burlington VT 05402 United States - (855) 4-BERNIE

This email was sent to demp...@yahoo.com. If you need to update or change your information or email address, click here to update your info. Email is one of the most important tools we have to reach supporters like you, but you can let us know if you'd like to receive fewer emails. We'd hate to see you go, but if you need to do so, click here to unsubscribe. Stand against the powerful special interests who are systematically buying our Congress and have their sights set on the presidency by contributing to Bernie here.