Fwd: Important! MTA Sacramento: Take 2

Dempseys

Apr 7, 2016, 3:05:47 PM4/7/16
to Sacramento Move To Amend-Sacramento
...[may be a duplicate, but now it includes all on the Google Group]

As most of you know, our group was disaffiliated earlier this year. We now have an opportunity to meet with Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap and staff at MTA National to regroup and start over.

Administrative Assistant Shelly Williams is creating a Doodle poll for those of us who are interested in continuing on with MTA to schedule this important meeting, and she needs the names and email addresses of each MTA Sac member who wants to be part of this effort moving forward. She will send you a poll with dates and times we can choose from in the next time three weeks or so.

Please take a look at the people listed on the To line if this email. If you know if someone else who's been involved with MTA Sac whom I've left out, who may want to participate, please reply to all of us (reply all), copying (CCing) the person(s) to be added.

Solidarity,

Delphine
--

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"For it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence. And there are so many silences to be broken."

- Audre Lorde