Unable to match predicate of path and value for grpc request

Lucas Norberto Burigo

Apr 20, 2022, 7:01:23 AM4/20/22
to mountebank-discuss
Hi everyone,

perhaps someone out there using the grpc plugin with mountebank can give me some hint on the issue regarding predicate matching for path and value of the request. Namely, I am trying to use jsonpath to match a subset of the fields in the value of the request, but I was not able to match. And help would be very much appreciated. I posted the details here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/71934569/unable-to-match-predicate-of-path-and-value-for-grpc-request

Thanks in advance!
Cheers
Lucas