Error While clicking on Create Imposter

Avinash billore

Jan 11, 2022, 4:02:46 PM1/11/22
to mountebank-discuss
I am getting an error when i click on "Create Imposter" button after brining up mountebank UI , what can be the solution?

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://localhost:2525/imposters' from origin 'http://localhost:3000' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Simon Brunning

Jan 12, 2022, 3:49:16 AM1/12/22
to Avinash billore, mountebank-discuss
Does https://github.com/bbyars/mountebank/issues/184 help at all?

Cheers,
Simon B.
He/him.

Brandon Byars

Jan 17, 2022, 7:41:38 PM1/17/22
to Avinash billore, mountebank-discuss
Hi Avinash,
I'm afraid I no longer support creating imposters through the UI, and in fact I removed the button you're referring to a while back, so that it's not even in the current version of mountebank. The UI was incomplete and never worked well to begin with; there are much better ones linked on the current page.
-Brandon

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 3:02 PM Avinash billore <billorea...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting an error when i click on "Create Imposter" button after brining up mountebank UI , what can be the solution?

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://localhost:2525/imposters' from origin 'http://localhost:3000' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

Avinash billore

Jan 17, 2022, 7:43:17 PM1/17/22
to mountebank-discuss
Thank you so much Brandon.

I was able to resolve this by going to a lower version but i will take your answer forward and not to use UI to create imposters.