Is there any people use Mouf to build project ?

75 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

吴家耀

ungelesen,
26.08.2014, 12:24:3426.08.14
an mouf...@googlegroups.com
This forum is pure and clean ..

David Négrier

ungelesen,
27.08.2014, 09:37:5927.08.14
an mouf...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

This forum is actually quite new and most people working with Mouf seem to prefer using the Github bug tracker to share issues on Mouf.

Regarding your question whether Mouf is used to build actual projects, yes, it is!
It has been used for 4 years now to build PHP projets now. The main users are TheCodingMachine, a French IT business I'm part of.
Of course, it is not as widespread as Symfony or Zend Framework (yet :) ), but we are confident the focus an the user interface can make the difference!

And we are willing to help anyone who want to try Mouf, so do not hesitate to give it a shot!

David.

sarath chandran

ungelesen,
20.07.2016, 02:55:2120.07.16
an Mouf PHP framework
Actually I am a newbie in Mouf-PHP I donno what are the packages i need install for connecting with db.Anyone please specify the packages please

David Négrier

ungelesen,
20.07.2016, 04:36:5520.07.16
an sarath chandran, Mouf PHP framework
Hey Sarath!

It really depends on what you are looking to do.

If you want to perform simple SQL queries, the easiest way is to use "mouf/database.doctrine-dbal-wrapper": http://mouf-php.com/packages/mouf/database.doctrine-dbal-wrapper/README.md

This is only an installation package that will install DBAL services into Mouf. More about DBAL: http://docs.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-dbal/en/latest/

Now, if you want to use an ORM (in order to map DB rows to classes automatically), you have a choice.

You can either use Doctrine ORM (the well known ORM used in Symfony and ZF), using this package: http://mouf-php.com/packages/mouf/database.doctrine-orm-wrapper/version/2.0-dev/README.md
This is a simple package that installs Doctrine ORM instances in Mouf.

Or, you can use TDBM, the ORM built specifically for Mouf. Check it out here: http://mouf-php.com/packages/mouf/database.tdbm/README.md

Have a look at these options and let me know if you have questions!

++
David.

sarath chandran

ungelesen,
28.07.2016, 08:37:4628.07.16
an Mouf PHP framework
Hey David,

I am trying get a good hands on it,but most of the time I got stuck.Here i don't know anyone using this frame work.I like to get a good hands on it.

I can't even submit a form using ajax call also i am not able to install tdbm. If i get any demo projects then i will get a good knowledge.Can you help me to understand this frame work completely.

Sarath

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 9:54:34 PM UTC+5:30, Mot Evans wrote:

David Négrier

ungelesen,
03.08.2016, 04:41:2203.08.16
an sarath chandran, Mouf PHP framework
Hey Sarath,

You are right,Mouf definitely misses a proper demo project.
I think I have a colleague that has some quickstart project. I'll see with him if we can put it online.

I'll keep you posted in the coming days.

Best regards,
David.

sarath chandran

ungelesen,
08.08.2016, 02:35:2208.08.16
an Mouf PHP framework, sarathcha...@gmail.com
Dear David,

I am waiting for the demo project.Please make it live asap.

sarath chandran

ungelesen,
10.08.2016, 00:54:2910.08.16
an Mouf PHP framework, sarathcha...@gmail.com
Hello David,

I am not getting any response from your side.

David Négrier

ungelesen,
10.08.2016, 06:22:3910.08.16
an sarath chandran, Mouf PHP framework
Hey Sarath,

Just a bit more patience. Got my hands on some demo code. I need to clean it a bit. I hope it's ready for tomorrow!

David Négrier

ungelesen,
12.08.2016, 06:11:0012.08.16
an sarath chandran, Mouf PHP framework
Just took a look at your issue on Stackoverflow. I answered it. You are really having an issue with Doctrine, not Mouf, so you should definitely look at Doctrine for help.

Anyway, I put a demo project online. You can have a look at it here: https://github.com/thecodingmachine/mouf-tutorial-1
Beware, this project is based on TDBM for database access (not Doctrine), so regarding database access, this will not help you. You can still see how Splash (the MVC part) is working if you need to.

++
David.

Le jeu. 11 août 2016 à 13:33, sarath chandran <sarathcha...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello ,

What is the status?

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 4:18 PM, sarath chandran <sarathcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello David ,

If you don't mind can you help me to solve my problem.?
I will give you the question link i posted  in stack-overflow ,can you have a quick look and revert back with your response .

Thank you for your support

Here is the link

--

Thanks and regards