Any surplus nano tags available?

Jeremy Ross

Jan 10, 2017, 3:46:04 PM1/10/17
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
We're looking to test our new SensorGnome setup and presently find ourselves unable to get any tags from Lotek until late spring. Might anyone have an extra couple or so tags they'd be willing to immediately sell, barter, or just give us to get our station(s) up and running?

Much appreciated!

Jeremy D. Ross
rossjd AT ou.edu
Assistant Professor
University of Oklahoma

Stuart Mackenzie

Jan 10, 2017, 3:59:30 PM1/10/17
to Jeremy Ross, Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Hi Jeremy,

We'll help you out. Thanks to anyone else that was considering helping out.

Cheers,

Stu

_______________

Stuart A. Mackenzie

Migration Program Manager

Bird Studies Canada | Études d'Oiseax Canada

PO Box 160, 115 Front Rd. Port Rowan, Ontario. N0E 1M0.

Office: (519)-586-3531 X 162 | Facsimile:586-3532 | Mobile:820-6040

smack...@birdscanada.org| birdscanada.org |motus.org|birdscanada.org/lpbo

email_brand

--
http://motus-wts.org/