Help tagging posts.. pos. need my permissions set?

Rich Schramm

Apr 25, 2022, 8:09:11 PM4/25/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
The group's recommendation that users tag posts doesn't actually describe how to do that.

I don't see a way to do that in my email going out as a 'New Conversation'

When my submission shows up on the list sometime later - I select my post and hover/click on the little "label" icon (towards upper right near the trash can)  it indicates "you do not have permission to update labels"

What do I need to do?  Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Josh Sayers

Apr 25, 2022, 8:22:51 PM4/25/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hi Rich,

Good point, it seems the labelling option isn't available to all group members, just moderators. We'll look into whether there are any changes needed on the group settings end but for now we'll update the message to avoid confusion.

Cheers
Josh