Motus R Book update and R package website

Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Mar 15, 2022, 4:57:57 PMMar 15
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Dear Motus collaborators,

We have recently revised the Motus R Book and created a website for the motus R package. The chapters formerly found in the Motus R Book are now listed as Articles on the website, and we have updated out-of-date information and added some new material. The website is automatically compiled from the R package and therefore includes function references and updates automatically when the R package is modified. The Motus R Book will remain available as a PDF.

We hope you find this updated material helpful. We welcome contributions and suggestions from the Motus community to both the articles and the motus R package. If you would like to make a contribution or suggestion, please open an issue on GitHub or email us at mo...@birdscanada.org. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The Motus Team