Fwd: REGISTER NOW: PIF Western Working Group Autumn 2021 Meeting Sessions

Matt Webb

Oct 6, 2021, 2:11:21 PM10/6/21
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hello everyone!

Partners in Flight's Western Working Group meetings start next week, with a session about Motus in the west.  Please see the email below for more information.

Hope to see you there!
Matt

Matthew M Webb

Avian Ecologist and Motus WTS Coordinator, Full Annual Cycle Monitoring Program

Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

Motus project #281

970.482.1707 x36 (office)

970.405.7155 (mobile - use this number!)

Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter