Motus manual data upload delays

Stuart Mackenzie

Nov 13, 2020, 1:38:04 PM11/13/20
to motu...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

We’re encountering some issues with our manual data upload process that may cause upload delays or failures. It is particularly problematic for slow internet speeds, or those with patchy connections. For some uploads it may be best to ensure a good internet connection before attempting to upload data.

This does not impact data processing from stations that are directly feeding data to the network through internet or cell networks. We’re working on a number of solutions, but it may take us awhile to resolve this one.

Please let us know if you encounter any problems, or if you need your data processed urgently, please contact mo...@birdscanada.org

Good tagging,

Stu

Stuart A. Mackenzie

Director, Migration Ecology

Birds Canada | Oiseaux Canada

PO Box 160, 115 Front Rd. Port Rowan, Ontario. N0E 1M0.

Office: (519)-586-3531 X 162 | Mobile:820-6040

smack...@birdscanada.org| birdscanada.org |motus.org|birdscanada.org/lpbo

cid:image001.png@01D6B8FC.919F8BB0