Motus job announcements at Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

Matt Webb

Oct 13, 2023, 4:16:23 PM10/13/23
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hello everyone,

I'm proud to announce that we have several Motus-related job openings at Bird Conservancy of the Rockies!

1 position is a full-time Motus Biologist who will help with station installation and deployment across the Chihuahuan Desert (Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Northern Mexico) over the next 2+ years.

And, I'll be hiring a 4 person seasonal crew to capture and deploy tags on grassland species in West Texas and eastern New Mexico this coming winter.

To apply or to find more information, check out our website here: https://www.birdconservancy.org/about-us/employment/.

Thanks everyone!
Matt

Matthew M Webb

Senior Avian Ecologist and Motus Wildlife Tracking System Coordinator

Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

Motus project #281

970.482.1707 x36 (office)

970.405.7155 (mobile - use this number!)

Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter