One year of Motus in Venezuela

Miguel E. Matta Pereira

Jan 25, 2024, 1:44:13 PMJan 25
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Dear friends of Motus around the world.

MOTUS in Venezuela celebrates its first year and the results are a source of great pride for everyone in our small team. Many thanks to all the institutions, researchers and collaborators who made this great effort possible for the conservation of our national and visiting biological diversity.
In 2024 we hope to continue working, we still need a lot of help, please do not hesitate to contact us for new collaborations!

Muchas gracias!
Motusven Summary 2023 2024.jpeg

David Mizrahi

Jan 26, 2024, 8:32:19 AMJan 26
to motu...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations Miguel!!

--
The Motus Wildlife Tracking System (Motus) is an international collaborative research network that uses coordinated automated radio telemetry to facilitate research and education on the ecology and conservation of migratory animals. Motus is a program of Birds Canada in partnership with collaborating researchers and organizations. Learn more at https://motus.org
---