Motus Guides

Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Feb 10, 2021, 2:48:55 PMFeb 10
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Dear Motus Collaborators,

We have a new section of the Motus website for various guides and instruction manuals here:
https://motus.org/guides/

These guides are in various stages of development and should be considered living documents. Despite some of their unfinished nature, they contain a lot of useful information. The most useful of which is likely the Motus Station Guide (https://motus.org/guides/stations/) which includes 'all' you need to know to understand, select, and deploy a Motus station.

'Tag deployment methods' is  being reworked as a series of more specific tagging methods reviews and manuals that aren't yet ready for distribution.

Importantly, if you have any manuals, instructions, or guides for various aspects of any Motus-related work, please share them with us so we can attempt to integrate them into current documentation and make them more widely available to the entire network. Please contact us through this list, or at mo...@birdscanada.org

All the best,

The Motus Team