CTT Sensorstation

cmwotring

Oct 23, 2020, 6:20:34 PM10/23/20
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
We have purchased a few CTT SensorStation V2.  I really like how clean it makes the install. However, they don't seem to come with much documentation. For the most part they are pretty straight forward, but I'm having a hard time downloading data via USB thumb drive (we did not purchase the GSM or WiFi cards). Does anyone have any experience mounting a USB drive and downloading data?

Thank you,

Corey Wotring
Southern Michigan Motus Array

David La Puma

Oct 23, 2020, 6:24:37 PM10/23/20
to cmwotring, motu...@googlegroups.com
Corey,

I’m sorry you had trouble finding the documentation. It is sent out with each order’s shipping info.

Check out our online guide, it will answer your question:
https://cellular-tracking-technologies.github.io/ctt_documentation/v2-SensorStation-User-Guide.html

We also have a Slack workspace you’re welcome to join (as is everyone on this list) where you can ask questions and discuss with other users. To join use the following link:

You can also email us at sup...@celltracktech.com anytime.

Cheers,

David

Cellular Tracking Technologies
David A. La Puma, PhD Director, Global Market Development
celltracktech.com (609) 889-0305 x104 Book Time With Me

“Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.” - Amelia Earhart

--
https://motus.org/
---