International Workshop: Improving our knowledge on bird migration over the sea in Hamburg, Germany

Vera Brust

Jun 14, 2017, 4:10:34 AM6/14/17
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System

We are pleased to announce our international workshop

"Improving our knowledge on bird migration over the sea"

on 28 and 29 August 2017 in the Large Lecture Hall (Institute of Zoology and Zoological Museum) at the University of Hamburg!

This workshop takes place within the BIRDMOVE project, financed by the German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation, and is hosted by the Institute of Avian Research, Wilhelmshaven, and the Research and Technology Centre, West Coast, of the University of Kiel.

Please find further information, the program and registration at

http://ifv-vogelwarte.de/das-institut/tagungen

We are looking forward to welcome you!