Band Pass Filter

poll...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2022, 2:56:49 PM10/27/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Any one have a source for a 166.380 bandpass filter for funcube SDR

Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Oct 31, 2022, 10:48:58 AM10/31/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
We have a couple spares here we could part with if you'd like. 137-174 MHz.

Glenn Pollock

Oct 31, 2022, 11:11:48 AM10/31/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
--
The Motus Wildlife Tracking System (Motus) is an international collaborative research network that uses coordinated automated radio telemetry to facilitate research and education on the ecology and conservation of migratory animals. Motus is a program of Birds Canada in partnership with collaborating researchers and organizations. Learn more at https://motus.org
---

I would be interested I can be contacted at poll...@cox.net  you did not leave a contact email Thanks Glenn

Glenn Pollock

Nov 12, 2022, 10:02:13 PM11/12/22
On 10/31/2022 9:48 AM, Motus Wildlife Tracking System wrote:
--
The Motus Wildlife Tracking System (Motus) is an international collaborative research network that uses coordinated automated radio telemetry to facilitate research and education on the ecology and conservation of migratory animals. Motus is a program of Birds Canada in partnership with collaborating researchers and organizations. Learn more at https://motus.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Motus Wildlife Tracking System" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/motus-wts/3432dd83-ec1c-4e90-8545-c69c4ead5b8en%40googlegroups.com.

Thanks I revived the filter. Can I compensate you for any of your expense.  Glenn

Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Nov 13, 2022, 6:31:40 PM11/13/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
No need, Glenn. It wasn't being used here. Hope it's useful!

René Janssen

Nov 22, 2022, 10:42:51 AM11/22/22
to motu...@googlegroups.com
Which band pass filter is it? I am very curious about this!

René

Op ma 14 nov. 2022 om 00:31 schreef Motus Wildlife Tracking System
<motu...@googlegroups.com>:
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/motus-wts/0cacc7b4-c357-45fe-8eb6-730c422a36d0n%40googlegroups.com.

Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Dec 6, 2022, 2:14:26 PM12/6/22