FUNCube Dongles

Heather Gaya

Oct 6, 2022, 12:55:01 PM10/6/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hi All,

Looks like everyone is out of stock of FUNCube connectors at the moment. Does anyone know of a place we can order any that still has a stock?

We're looking to buy 3 at the moment.

-Heather
Graduate Research Assistant
Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
UGA

Matt Webb

Oct 6, 2022, 2:08:39 PM10/6/22
to motu...@googlegroups.com
Heather,

Yeah, Funcubes are hard to get right now.  I'll provide links here for several locations where you can purchase them, some of which you might already know.

Funcube's main site: http://www.funcubedongle.com/  (last I heard only takes Paypal for payment)

There might also be some available on eBay (I've seen that in the past, just search there.)

Hopefully this is helpful.  Please be aware that you may need to update the funcubes with the 48KHz firmware if you purchase from some of these sites.  To do that instructions exist here: https://docs.motus.org/sensorgnome/appendix/fcdfirmware

Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Matt

Matthew M Webb

Avian Ecologist and Motus Wildlife Tracking System Coordinator

Bird Conservancy of the Rockies

Motus project #281

970.482.1707 x36 (office)

970.405.7155 (mobile - use this number!)

Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter

--
The Motus Wildlife Tracking System (Motus) is an international collaborative research network that uses coordinated automated radio telemetry to facilitate research and education on the ecology and conservation of migratory animals. Motus is a program of Birds Canada in partnership with collaborating researchers and organizations. Learn more at https://link.edgepilot.com/s/f0640cf8/fx3gItkBXEyzi534pqzTwA?u=https://motus.org/
---

Rebecca Holberton

Oct 6, 2022, 4:45:31 PM10/6/22
to motu...@googlegroups.com
Heather - I have a new, never-been-used-still-in-sealed box funcube Dongle Pro+ Serial #13268.  Happy to send it to you if you still need it and it's the model you need.. See photo attached.
Cheers!-
Dr. Rebecca Holberton

--
The Motus Wildlife Tracking System (Motus) is an international collaborative research network that uses coordinated automated radio telemetry to facilitate research and education on the ecology and conservation of migratory animals. Motus is a program of Birds Canada in partnership with collaborating researchers and organizations. Learn more at https://motus.org

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Motus Wildlife Tracking System" group.

Rebecca L. Holberton, Professor Emerita
Former Director, NE Regional Migration Monitoring Network
Laboratory of Avian Biology
**Current address**
3 Carriage Lane
Shirley, MA 01464