Thoughts on cover to protect electronics from detritus

jamie.s...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2021, 10:19:06 AM8/16/21
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hello,

I have one tower located on top of a shipping container with the antennae situated on a pop-up tower above and the electronic equipment at the base. The electronic equipment is housed in containers. Those containers, however, do not have additional covering and are constantly covered in bird scat. It feels like I'm entering a hazard zone when I go there to collect data. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, have you found a workable solution?