Midwest Motus Webinar Recordings

wolken...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2022, 8:48:00 AM12/13/22
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Hey Motus Crew!

You can find BOTH recordings for our two recent Midwest Motus Webinars (Midwest Region Motus Tagging Brainstorm and Motus Tech Webinar: Station Placement) on the MMN YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKd7BPZJUe_JBVtPdW9l5yA

Here is a link to Todd’s Tech Webinar powerpoint presentation (with hyperlinks included): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o4z7zQ0AQlBNWB-eYujdv5TJzZMUU_M2/view.

Another reminder to please sign up on our Midwest Motus Contact List if you haven’t yet: https://forms.gle/esszt1qCWHaKM6dX7. This contact info will eventually be posted on the Midwest Migration Network website (it’s just name, affiliation, and email) as a way to better network across the region on Motus work. Thanks to those who have signed up.

Sarah Kendrick
USFWS Migratory Bird Biologist, Midwest Region
Chair of the MMN Telemetry Initiative
Sarah_K...@fws.gov