V2 SensorStation Firmware Update Coming - please suggest features

David La Puma

Mar 7, 2021, 8:03:11 AM3/7/21
to motu...@googlegroups.com, sa...@celltracktech.com
Dear Motus Users:

We are in the process of updating the current firmware for the V2 SensorStation (last updated in June 2020). Since June we have released incremental updates, installable over the air via the SensorStation Update utility within the web interface. We will be rolling all of these into the newest master firmware version in the next week. If you have feature requests please post them to our online form ASAP:

https://tinyurl.com/v2sensorstation

As you can probably imagine, it would be impossible to include everything requested- but this process will give us a running list going forward and allow us to include as much as possible initially, roll out “needs” in due course through incremental updates, and work on more complicated suggestions for the next firmware iteration(s).

As always, thanks so much for your feedback.

Yours,

The CTT Team

Cellular Tracking Technologies
David A. La Puma, PhD  Director, Global Market Development
celltracktech.com  (609) 889-0305 x104  Book​​​ Time With Me

“Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.” - Amelia Earhart