various Motus regional summaries

Stuart Mackenzie

Jan 19, 2022, 1:29:04 PMJan 19
to motu...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon,

Here are a few recent updates/reports from various groups operating in the Western Hemisphere.

Please note that these summaries may not adequately capture all efforts underway in these regions. Keeping up with and capturing all Motus activities, partners, and efforts in all regions can be incredibly difficult. Special thanks to everyone working everywhere to help build our network. If others have similar summaries or reports of work in other regions, please feel free to share.

Central America: Thanks Ernesto Carman and Paz Irola.

A summary of 2021 activities - https://motus.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Motus-Central-America-Report-2021.pdf

Midwest: Thanks Sarah Kendrick.

https://mdc.mo.gov/sites/default/files/2022-01/Motus_Report_MissouriMidwestNeotropics_Dec2021b.pdf

Great Plains: Thanks Matt Webb.

Here's an end of year review blog post on Bird Conservancy's website: https://www.birdconservancy.org/motus-wildlife-tracking-roadtrip-a-year-in-review/ - and a general presentation about our efforts that Matt Webb gave just last week https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4at-OLgu1A4

Happy Motusing,

Stu

Stuart A. Mackenzie

Director of Strategic Assets

Birds Canada | Oiseaux Canada

PO Box 160, 115 Front Rd. Port Rowan, Ontario. N0E 1M0.

Office: (519)-586-3531 X 162 | Mobile:820-6040

smack...@birdscanada.org| birdscanada.org |motus.org|birdscanada.org/lpbo