Tagging Small Birds Webinar

Sean Walls

Mar 29, 2023, 9:02:12 AM3/29/23
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System

Hi All,

We are excited to announce a Lotek Avian Webinar of interest to the Motus community. It would be great to “see” you there!

Just click on the link below to register.

All the best

Sean

 If the graphic below does not show up for you, please see the attached pdf.

 Webinar 23 Small Birds.jpg

Safely tagging small birds can be a daunting prospect and presents many challenges. This webinar provides a unique opportunity to hear from field experts, learn different techniques, as well as useful tips & tricks. The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session where you can engage in conversation with our presenters and have your questions answered on the spot. Look forward to seeing you there.

 Register @ www.lotek.com/webinars

Lotek-Webinar-Series-Tagging-Small Birds-Tips_and_Tricks_from-the-Experts.pdf

Michael Helm

Mar 30, 2023, 11:57:23 AM3/30/23
to motu...@googlegroups.com
What's the technology of this webinar?  It says it's a microsoft event - is it using some MS tech, or zoom or youtube or ??
I'd like to pass that info along when I make the real bird taggers on our team aware of this.

Regards, ==mwh

--
The Motus Wildlife Tracking System (Motus) is an international collaborative research network that uses coordinated automated radio telemetry to facilitate research and education on the ecology and conservation of migratory animals. Motus is a program of Birds Canada in partnership with collaborating researchers and organizations. Learn more at https://motus.org
---

Sean Walls

Mar 30, 2023, 1:47:28 PM3/30/23
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hi Michael

It will be an MS Teams meeting.

Thanks for your interest
Sean

Michael Helm

Mar 31, 2023, 11:14:30 AM3/31/23
to motu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!
I can use teams on windows - is there a useable app for Mac or iOS users?

Michelle L. Stantial

Apr 4, 2023, 8:32:01 AM4/4/23
to motu...@googlegroups.com
Teams can be used in any web browser without needing to download the app. This is the same for Zoom and other remote meeting platforms.

Sean Walls

Apr 4, 2023, 8:32:06 AM4/4/23
to Motus Wildlife Tracking System
Hi

If you do not have Teams, you can join through a web browser.
So it does not rely on a particular platform.

All the best

Sean