MotMadness - 2019 Midseason

Justin Sumulong

Oct 29, 2019, 3:41:35 PM10/29/19
to MotMadness Fantasy Football
Wow...can't believe it's already been halfway thru the season!!! (even further for those of you who won't be making the playoffs this year)

I've had my ups & downs especially with the recent injury to my teams namesake - Patrick MVP Mahomes.  But for sure the highlight of my season, so far, has been taking care of my babies!

daddy jsums & the phillips boys.png

Wishing everyone the best of luck for the 2nd half of the season (not really)

-js

Dotun Phillips

Oct 29, 2019, 8:10:47 PM10/29/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com
I haven't made the playoffs in 3 years (counting this year).  Hopefully, I'll have better luck next year.  I admit Justin always seems to beat my team.  In addition, Seun placed the final nail in the coffin with his victory last night 😥.

Seun Phillips

Oct 29, 2019, 8:37:18 PM10/29/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Lol... This is quite funny...I gotta give it to you JSums... I'll be winning this league

Rod Dayrit

Oct 29, 2019, 8:46:05 PM10/29/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com
I still don't know how I have 3 losses with all the points my team has scored.

What's a surprise to me is the easy strength of schedule Rich's team has as he's ranked 1st place with the 2nd lowest points against (PA). Shows how luck plays into things.  Just ask Mac with a last second FG to best my team by < 1pt in week 4 😢

Good luck with the rest of the season fellas!

Best regards
Rod Dayrit

Mac Krecun

Oct 29, 2019, 10:07:33 PM10/29/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com
I've always said this... fantasy is about 90% luck, 10% skill.  I have the 2nd most points scored yet I'm sitting in 7th place at 4-4.

Also, I'm shopping Kareem Hunt to anybody that doesn't think they will make the playoffs.  He'll be a starter somewhere other than Cleveland next year since his contract expires this year.  Drafted in the 8th rd so a 6th rd keeper pick next year.  Who's interested?  :)

Dipo Phillips

Shital Chheda

Oct 30, 2019, 12:43:27 PM10/30/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com

Hilarious!!  Well done, Justin!

Chris Grajewski

Oct 30, 2019, 1:40:07 PM10/30/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com

Chris Grajewski

Nov 3, 2019, 7:16:57 PM11/3/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com
London game time killed me this week. Should have been a cake walk for me with all the byes that Dipo had. Lucky win Dipo, but I’m sure you will take it.

Dipo Phillips

Nov 3, 2019, 7:42:16 PM11/3/19
to motma...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone