Motmadness 2022 | Payouts & Congrats Dipo!

Seun Phillips

Jan 8, 2023, 10:00:10 AM1/8/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Hey Motmadness,

Thanks for another successful fantasy football season! This past Monday Night Football game between the Buffalo Bills and the Cincinnati Bengals was the final game of the fantasy football season. Damar Hamlin's injury was beyond scary and I pray he continues to improve and for the well being of you all.

The cancellation of the Bills and Bengals game created an unprecedented situation throughout fantasy football leagues across the country.  In our league, Dipo and Mac entered the Monday night game with the champion already determined due to Mac not having any more players left and Dipo having the lead.

CONGRATULATIONS to Dipo Phillips for winning the championship and being the first to win 3 super bowls in Motmadness - Dipo is tied with the most championship appearances (5, tied with Rod) last won a championship in 2011.

Enclosed are the final 2022 payouts - Payouts have all been executed.

image.png

Motmadness Super Bowl History
image.png

Take care,

Seun Phillips

Christopher Grajewski

Jan 8, 2023, 1:58:04 PM1/8/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Dipo.

Dan --------

Jan 9, 2023, 8:13:54 PM1/9/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com, Christopher Grajewski
Congrats Dips! Thanks Sdot for running the league as always.  I will be back next year 😉

Dipo Phillips

Jan 9, 2023, 10:11:59 PM1/9/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com, Christopher Grajewski
Thanks Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2023, at 6:13 PM, 'Dan --------' via Motmadness Fantasy Football <motma...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Congrats Dips! Thanks Sdot for running the league as always.  I will be back next year 😉
On Sun, Jan 8, 2023 at 1:06 PM, Christopher Grajewski
Congrats Dipo.