Trade Deadline...

Mac Krecun

Nov 17, 2020, 11:00:53 PM11/17/20
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Man, I didn't even realize the trade deadline passed... quiet year, no trades?  No arguments about perceived value of keepers? LOL

I do have a random question, I'm sure it's in the rules... but what is the draft position of a keeper if say he was originally drafted in round 6, then dropped but then someone picks him up on waivers?  Is he round 4 the next year or 10?

Seun Phillips

Nov 29, 2020, 1:34:09 AM11/29/20
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Yea the trade deadline slipped passed me in all my leagues.

To answer your question, whatever position the player is drafted in 2020 will be the keeper position for 2021. In your example,  the player will be a 4th round draft pick in 2021.