Motmadness Important Information for 2023 Season

Seun Phillips

Aug 20, 2023, 1:19:37 PM8/20/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Motmadness,

The season is right around the corner...like literally. Please see important information below. Also, we are still in need of another manager to replace Justin. If you have someone good in mind let me know ASAP

Important Dates Summary:
  • Draft Order Revealed: 8/22
    Tuesday, Aug 22 at 9:00pm CT
  • Money Due ($100): Monday, August 28th at 11:59pm PT
  • Payment Options: Paypal, Zelle (seun.u...@gmail.com)
    Note: Late Payment charged $25 (with $15 going to the first place winner and $10 going to the second place team)
  • LIVE Draft: Thursday, August 31st at 7:30pm CT (Chicago Time)
  • Season Starts: Thu, September 7th
KEEPER ROSTER FROM LAST YEAR

Take care,

SdotP

Mac

Aug 24, 2023, 3:00:51 PM8/24/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Maybe I'm slow but I went to last season's draft and I don't see all of the results? For an example, I don't see Kyler Murray selected?  I  would have to assume I picked him 3rd as I don't see my 3rd pick from last season?  (that was a mistake if I did)... but seriously, what am I missing?

image.png

Seun Phillips

Aug 24, 2023, 4:07:56 PM8/24/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
You must have dropped him and he will not show up on your roster in that current view. To see his draft postion go to league > hit 2022 in the drop down menu > goto draft results at the top > BAM

Mac

Aug 24, 2023, 4:12:40 PM8/24/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Got it, thanks for the cheat code!

Rich Gates

Aug 24, 2023, 5:25:14 PM8/24/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Im unable to access the keepers spreadsheet that was sent over via email...its giving me an error message

Seun Phillips

Aug 25, 2023, 12:46:11 PM8/25/23
to motma...@googlegroups.com
Please try again and let me know if the error still persists.

Reminders:
Keeper's Due Sunday, Aug 27
Money Due Monday, Aug 28

Take care,