Change Camera IPs ?

1 view

J J

8:26 AM (6 hours ago) 8:26 AM
to motioneye
I will be shortly changing my system from 2 routers to one new router.

1  I guess this router will assign new IPs for the CCTV cameras ?

2  An I correct in thinking I cannot change the camera IP in Motioneye without "adding a new camera" ?

3  If I add a new camera, it will require new codes from google & since google no longer grants them to Motioneye, I can no longer save CCTV images to google.

4  Presumably the easiest way to work around this is to assign the same camera IPs as previously to the cameras, in the router settings ?     Therefore avoiding changes to Motioneye.

Long term, I need an alternative CCTV solution. But I don't see anything I like at present.