Re: Most Significant Change (MSC) training via Webex

rick davies

Feb 8, 2021, 6:27:50 AM2/8/21
to Abhishek Raut, Shiv Joshi, Theo Nabben, Fiona Kotvojs, Fiona Kotvojs, Nur Rokhmah Hidayati, Nur Hidayati, Jess Dart, Natalie Moxham, Tracey Delaney, Claus Kjaerby, mostsignificantchang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhishek

Thanks for your email below and your enquiry about the availability of a MSC trainer

I will share this email with some colleagues who do provide MSC training, and may be able to help you with your planned Webex MSC event

There may be also others on the MSC email list who could assist, so I will share this email to that list as well, so they could contact you if they want to.

with best wishes, Rick Davies

Rick Davies (Dr), Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant, Cambridge, United Kingdom | UK. Websites: http://www.mande.co.uk  and http://richardjdavies.wordpress.com/ | Twitter: @MandE_NEWS | rick....@gmail.com Skype: rickjdavies

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 4:20 AM Abhishek Raut <abhish...@mgims.ac.in> wrote:
Dear Rick,

Greetings from Sevagram!

At the outset, please accept our warm greetings for being a Champion for advancing the Monitoring and Evaluation techniques.

The Department of Community Medicine, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) is organising the Virtual IAPSM Young Leaders’ National Conclave, 2021 from 25-27 March 2021. The Conclave has been planned exclusively for young Post graduates and Professionals of Community Medicine under 40 years of age. The Conclave will be organized on Webex. We expect around 800-1000 young delegates to register for the Conclave.

The theme of this year’s conclave is, “Nurturing Champions for Public Health Agenda.”

The events/sessions in the Conclave include
  • Meet the Public Health Leader - in which we will request an influential Public Health leader to share their victorious journey as a leader in the field of Public Health with the delegates
  • Young leaders' oration - young achievers will be awarded Oration as decided by the Reviewers panel
  • Connecting the Dots - Mentoring program to connect the mentees with identified Mentors
  • Beyond Beaten Paths - Panel discussion on Career options in Public health
  • Making a Difference - platform for young delegates to showcase their work
  • Opinion piece writing - public health essay competition
  • Worth a thousand words - photography competition to highlight key public health issues in innovative way
  • Catalyzing Behaviour change - designing BCC material competition
  • Bridging the Evidence Gap - Scientific Paper presentation
Beyond these there will be Pre-conclave workshops on Operations Research, Participatory research, Communication for Social change, Systematic Reviews and Meta-analysis, Visual Methods in learning, Leadership in integrated care of Elderly in India, Data Visualization Methods in public health and Health impact evaluation. The pre-conclave workshops will be held on March, 25, 2021

We or put us in touch with a trainer in India
.

Considering your passion, expertise and achievement in the field of M and E, we request you to kindly conduct a workshop/training for the registered delegates on 'Most Significant Change' technique on 25/03/2021. The workshop will be organized through Webex at a time as per your convenience. We expect around 800-1000 young delegates to register for the Conclave. We truly believe that it will be an amazingly enriching and insightful learning experience for the participants to be able to learn from you.

We look forward to your support in this endeavour to Nurture future Public Health Champions.

The organizing team will get in touch with you once you confirm your availability.

Warm regards,

Abhishek V. Raut

Organizing Secretary
on behalf of the Organizing Team,
IAPSM Young Leaders’ National Conclave, 2021

P.S - If it will not be possible for you to conduct a workshop we request you to kindly suggest another Trainer in India who could support in this.

Abhishek V. Raut
Professor
Dr. Sushila Nayar School of Public Health
(incorporating the Department of Community Medicine)
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Sevagram - 442102, Wardha, Maharashtra, India.
Phone: +91-7152-284343 extn - 240
Mobile - 70831705529422518347