Coding of significance criteria used in MSC exercises

rick davies

Jun 30, 2022, 7:31:00 AM6/30/22
to MostSignificantChange (MSC) email list
Hi all

I  have seen plenty of examples where evaluators/facilitators/researchers code the contents of MSC stories

But here I am interested to hear of examples where they code/categorise the types of "significance" criteria that participants report using, after having selected a MSC story. (BUT not those criteria some groups decided to use in advance)

I am especially interested in any emergent categorisations of selection criteria

Genuinely "asking for a friend" :-)

regards, rick