Welcome to the next MSC MOnthly Online gathering on Weds 18th October, 10.30am and 6pm UK time

rick davies

Oct 13, 2023, 5:48:54 AM10/13/23
to MostSignificantChange (MSC) email list
The 2nd MSC Monthly Online Gathering will be held next week, on Weds 18th October at 10.30am and repeated at 6pm UK time. If you want to join in, register your interest via the form link below, and you will be sent information on how to access the event. The event is held in a Remo virtual conference environment, where you can move around and join any discussion group at any time. It will be lightly facilitated by two or three members of the MSC Working Group. Once you have signed up you will automatically be notified and be able to access all subsequent monthly events

https://lnkd.in/evXVxXXc

PS: If you have already registered your interest before you should have received a calendar inviation to the event sent today. If not, email me directly to let me know

best wishes, rick davies