Wikipedia

1 view

Algot Runeman

Feb 9, 2012, 2:47:06 PM2/9/12
to moss...@googlegroups.com
I would really appreciate feedback about the use of Wikipedia in your
schools.
Check the recent MOSS SIG post for context.
http://mosssig.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/currency/

Thanks,
--Algot

--
-------------------------
Algot Runeman

Maria Droujkova

Feb 24, 2012, 9:55:12 AM2/24/12
to moss...@googlegroups.com
One of the tasks in the open course I am leading (Arcadia and P2PU) was to collect materials for a new Wikipedia article. This is the current state of the article, started February 5:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_elementary_mathematics_(mathematics_education)

It's already number one hit in Google Search for "modern elementary mathematics" :-)

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math

David Laroche

Feb 11, 2012, 9:30:02 AM2/11/12
to moss...@googlegroups.com
Just posted on your site.