May Highlights

Mousse

May 31, 2024, 11:29:58 AMMay 31
to mossless...@gmail.com
Together? Together! goes to Switzerland on the occasion of Zurich Art Weekend! Come say hi and discover our new issue, Mousse 88–Summer 2024!
Explore this month’s selection of articles and new books picked by our editors, showcasing the finest content released during May.

There’s more: Together? Together!, the screening presented by Mousse and Istituto Svizzero, curated by Barbara Casavecchia (@barbara_casavecchia, Editor-in-Chief, Mousse Magazine) and Gioia Dal Molin (@hello_gioia, Head Curator, Istituto Svizzero), goes to Switzerland on the occasion of @zurichartweekend!

Tap here to learn more about the program and come discover our new issue, Mousse 88–Summer 2024!
SURVEY
A Thousand other Worlds Exist: Lin May Saeed
Fahim Amir, Melanie Bujok, Lorenzo Giusti, and Jochen Lempert in conversation
How Do You Live?: Lin May Saeed
by Laura McLean-Ferris
Lin May Saeed: Fables
Lin May Saeed: Fables
€ 15 / $ 18
View Book
NEW TITLES
Skank Bloc Bologna: Alternative Art Spaces since 1977
Skank Bloc Bologna: Alternative Art Spaces since 1977
€ 30 / $ 35
View Book
FOCUS ON
“The Bologna Model: Alternative Art Spaces as Labs of Interdisciplinarity and Professionalization” from the publication Skank Bloc Bologna: Alternative Art Spaces since 1977
by Francesco Spampinato
Peter Halley in conversation with Peter Doroshenko
from the publication Peter Halley: Cell Grids
Peter Halley: Cell Grids
Peter Halley: Cell Grids
€ 30 / $ 35
View Book
We Can Refuse to Abdicate in a Number of Ways
Claire Fontaine in conversation with Marina Vishmidt
Milk, 2024
Gina Folly in conversation with Anna Goetz
Addicted to Innocence by Chus Martínez
In the follow-up to her previous column, Chus Martínez (@the_chus_martinez) unpacks the rapid transformation of art’s systems, as well as our moods and responses thereto, reflecting on the importance of reintroducing traits like spontaneity and “childness” into our practices and languages. “We still build highly normative institutional spaces unable to sustain the flows of life. Spontaneous behavior is, actually, mightily endangered, if not already extinct.”
Darja Bajagić: It Takes an Island to Feel This Good. 60th International Art Exhibition—La Biennale di Venezia
Darja Bajagić: It Takes an Island to Feel This Good. 60th International Art Exhibition—La Biennale di Venezia
€ 27 / $ 30
View Book
Subscribe now to receive one full year of Mousse in print and access to our fully browsable digital archive.

Looking for an institutional subscription? Enquire here to provide students and visitors with access to more than eighty issues to date.

Mousse Magazine and Publishing
via Decembrio 28, 20137 Milan
Contact us here
You have received this e-mail because you have successfully subscribed to Mousse Magazine and Publishing newsletter. You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this distribution list at any time.

Was this e-mail forwarded to you? Sign up here.