Beyond Shades: T-Stand Black and White

1605 Collective

Jun 13, 2024, 11:35:43 PM (13 days ago) Jun 13
to mossless...@gmail.com
Introducing the ultimate display solution for large books and fine art portfolios. Our T-Stand is designed to elegantly present your collection, ensuring it receives the attention it desserves.
1605 Collective

T-STANDS
black & white

aesthetic design & enduring functionality

Introducing the ultimate display solution for large books and fine art portfolios. Our T-Stand is designed to elegantly present your collection, ensuring it receives the attention it desserves. With a seamless blend of functionality and sleek design, this bookstand is perfect for art lovers, design enthusiasts, or anyone aiming to elevate their home decor.

Showcase your treasures with sophistication and pride using our T-Stand in Black or White. Made from high-quality mat steel, the minimalist bookstands seamlessly blends into any interior.

SHOP NOW!

SHOP | STORIES | MAGAZINE | OUR STORY

1605 Collective

Hazenkoog 9