Patch to allow users to build the R6RS documentation

1 view

David Banks

Jun 13, 2011, 9:26:17 AM6/13/11
to mosh-develo...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I attach a patch adding these two features to the autotools build:

1. Allow "./configure --with-r6rs-doc=some-path" to build R6RS docs
from some-path using 'gen-doc-from-r6rs.scm'.
2. Detect and automatically use 'naturaldocs' program in the user's PATH.

The code still falls back to using the previously hardcoded values for
the R6RS TeX sources if the option isn't specified, so it shouldn't
break your builds.

Cheers,
--
David Banks  <amo...@gmail.com>