Trouble using with Duo Security token

Daniel Jared Domínguez

Aug 1, 2019, 9:05:18 PM8/1/19
to Mosh for Chrome Users
I'm using Mosh for Chrome 0.5.5 on Chrome OS. When using with a server that uses Duo tokens, I constantly get reprompted for my password. Trying to use the reprompts to blindly use Duo does not work.
Trying authentication type Password
Password:
Password:
Password:

Instead of the repeated reprompts, I should see something similar to this (example from Chrome OS's Secure Shell App):
xxxx...@xxxxx.xxx's password:
Duo two-factor login for xxxxxxxx

Enter a passcode or select one of the following options:

 1. Duo Push to xxxxxxxxxx (Android)
 2. Phone call to XXX-XXX-xxxx
 3. SMS passcodes to XXX-XXX-xxxx (next code starts with: x)

Passcode or option (1-3): 3
New SMS passcodes sent.
Duo two-factor login for xxxxxxxx

Enter a passcode or select one of the following options:

 1. Duo Push to xxxxxxxxxx (Android)
 2. Phone call to XXX-XXX-xxxx
 3. SMS passcodes to XXX-XXX-xxxx (next code starts with: x)

Passcode or option (1-3):

Any thoughts on what the issue is?