.has_key() function

stiny...@g.hmc.edu

Jun 13, 2014, 3:49:01 AM6/13/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nick,

In the most recent version of Ureka (1.4), the function .has_key() has been dropped. Consequently, the DRP code doesn't work on this version of Ureka (or any newer version of ipython for that matter) anymore. I found that changing, say, "something.has_key(key)" to "key in something" fixed the problem. You might want to implement that in the next version.

Regards,
Kaew Tinyanont

Nick Konidaris

Jun 13, 2014, 10:44:20 AM6/13/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com, stiny...@g.hmc.edu
Hi Kaew,

Thanks for the report. Your report is listed as Issue 63 in the tracker. I'll implement the "key in dictionary" test in a future version. Hopefully there are no other differences. The pipeline is tested to work against Ureka 1.0. I don't want to impede progress though!

Best,
Nick