Partial Re-reduction With New DRP Code

khru...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 11:23:03 PM6/20/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

Since your new DRP Code (June 2014) has fixed a lot of bugs, I'd like to re-reduce my data using the new code. I just had a few questions on going about this:

1) Which steps do I need to re-run? I'm guessing I don't need to re-run through the interactive wavelength fitting part "Wavelength.fit_lambda_interactively()," or the Ne automated fitting for K band "Wavelength.apply_interactive()," is this correct?

2) I'm guessing I don't have to, but do I need to run through the routine that fits the wavelength for every pixel row "Wavelength.fit_lambda()?"

3) Lastly, can I use the same driver *.py files I used for the previous (March 2014) version of the DRP code?

Thanks!

khru...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 12:14:18 AM7/23/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

It has been a month since I made this post, could you please kindly answer my questions? Thank you.