Missing TRUITIME keyword

Andrew DeGroot

Jun 19, 2014, 3:32:29 PM6/19/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nick and Marc,

 In data from a recent run (June 12th and 13th), the keyword TRUITIME appears to be missing from the header for each file. I am running the new MOSFIRE DRP 2014.06.10. The code does not crash but instead every frame from either night is skipped. After some trouble shooting I found that the issue arrises in the "TRY" statement starting around line 64 of handle.py, where neither try statement works because of the lack of the the TRUTIME keyword. I know this isn't a true DRP issue since the the TRUITIME keyword is normally there for all MOSFIRE data (I have checked much of our previous data.), but how should I proceed for a successful data reduction?

Best,
Andrew DeGroot

Nick Konidaris

Jun 19, 2014, 4:31:36 PM6/19/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for pointing this out. Can you confirm the following:

1. All files in the various stacks do not have TRUTIME
2. Are all the headers the same? If so, can you copy and paste a header into an email and send it to me?

Best,
Nick

   +1 831 704 6425