Where is the June 10 2014 MOSFIRE DRP update????

Mary Barsony

Jun 15, 2014, 3:34:13 PM6/15/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com, mosfir...@keck.hawaii.edu, mosfire_info@thekeckdomaine, Karl Haisch

Dear Mark, Nick, & Keck MOSFIRE DRP Helpers:

Per your email of 11 June 2014, we have just attempted to
download the 10 June 2014 version, as advertised, and have run
into the following roadblocks:

1. Clicking on the link provided in your email,
http://www.keck.hawaii.edu/realpublic/inst/mosfire/drp.html
leads to the 403 "Forbidden" error (See attached Screen grab).

2. Next, we attempted to download the code from:

https://code.google.com/p/mosfire/

by clicking on
" The DRP is located here. Installation instructions are found online."
which took us to:

http://www.astro.caltech.edu/~npk/mosdrp_releases/

This shows a directory which includes a file called:

mosdrp_2014.06.10.tar.gz but with a Last Changed date of
14-March-2014!!!! (See attached screen grab, Directory_15jun2014.tiff).

Naturally, we have no idea whether or not this is the
correct file to download.

Looking forward to clarification on this matter,
*Mary*

******************************
Mary Barsony, Ph.D.
Research Astronomer
SETI Institute
mbar...@seti.org
******************************
forbidden_15jun2014.tiff
Directory_15jun2014.tiff

Nick Konidaris

Jun 15, 2014, 4:15:18 PM6/15/14
to mosfi...@googlegroups.com, mosfir...@keck.hawaii.edu, Karl Haisch

The official release website:

had a small bug in it. The "Last Modified" date was incorrect. I fixed the date. The June 10 version of the pipeline is here:

The link for the 2014.06.10 pipeline did not change, only the "Last Modified" date.

Best,
Nick

   +1 831 704 6425