combining replicates to call peaks

Rajat Singhania

May 12, 2017, 3:47:48 PM5/12/17
to MOSAiCS User Group
Hi, I would like to combine/pool two replicates before calling peaks.  It looks like the current functionality only allows for 1 replicate/input file at a time... if someone knows how this can be done, I would be really grateful.

Thank you very much!
Rajat

Dongjun Chung

May 18, 2017, 7:01:44 PM5/18/17
to mosaics_u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajat,

Yes, currently mosaics package does allow only single file for each of ChIP and Input. Easy way to combine/pool replicates might be to use linux commands to use multiple text files such as 'cat' and use them as input files for mosaics package. Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Dongjun

Rajat Singhania

May 19, 2017, 11:53:06 AM5/19/17
to MOSAiCS User Group
Thanks Dongjun, that's good to know.  Rajat