preprocessed data sets for hg19 and mm10

Peng

Dec 12, 2014, 12:25:37 PM12/12/14
to mosaics_u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dongjun,

Would it be possible for MOSAiCS to provide users preprocessed data sets of human genome hg19 and mouse genome mm10? I know MOSAiCS has provided data sets of hg18 and mm9, but nowadays I guess hg19 and mm10 are more widely used. By having the hg19 and mm10 data sets, it would benefit MOSAiCS user community and attract more people to try MOSAiCs, since they don't have to spend time learning to how to use the processing scripts. Thanks.

Best,
Peng

Peng

Dec 13, 2014, 10:40:00 AM12/13/14
to mosaics_u...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dongjun,

Please ignore my previous request. I have found a way to resolve it.

Best,
Peng