Arbeitskreis Modellierung von Systemen und Parameterextraktion
Modeling of Systems and Parameter Extraction Working Group
Joint AWG MOS-AK Workshop
December 7, 2022
Please join us for a special joint panel webinar session for the CHIPS Alliance Analog Workgroup and MOS-AK Foundation.
This panel will feature speakers with 20 minute talks on the following topic areas:
- @Mehdi Saligane : Introduction to the open source EDA tool flow for IC design (with reference to )
- @Makris Nikolaos : EKV3 in NGSPICE using ADMSXL
- @Keiter, Eric R : Xyce and its support for commercial (hSpice/spectre) libs/syntax
- @Tim Edwards : his work on the SkyWater 130 nm compatibility with ngspice
- @Kevin Cameron : update on the P1800 (SystemVerilog) AMS standardization efforts (public doc )
There will be time for Q & A after each talk and conversation after the presentation completion.
This webinar can be accessed via the following Zoom link, and will be recorded:
Dec 7, 2022 12:00 (noon) Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: AWG/MOS-AK Panel Discussion
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Thanks - Rob Mains
 Zhang, Qirui, Wenbo Duan, Tim Edwards, Tim Ansell, David Blaauw, Dennis Sylvester, and Mehdi Saligane. "An Open-Source and Autonomous Temperature Sensor Generator Verified With 64 Instances in SkyWater 130 nm for Comprehensive Design Space Exploration." IEEE Solid-State Circuits Letters 5 (2022): 174-177.