Importance of Open-Source EDA Tools for Academia

Wladek Grabinski

Mar 13, 2024, 3:55:57 AMMar 13
to mos...@googlegroups.com
Importance of Open-Source EDA Tools for Academia
Open Letter on European Strategic and Funding Directions
image.png
All the educators and researchers from European academic institutions are kindly asked to consider and eventually co-sign this open letter. To co-sign, please send a mail from your university mailing address to stefan.wa...@hm.edu and include your affiliation and ideally include a link to your profile.

We thank you in advance for considering our input. We are at your availability for a more in-depth discussion on this topic.

Sincerely, Initial Signatories,
  • Luca Benini
    University of Bologna, Italy & ETH Zürich, Switzerland, Professor
    Lead of the RISC-V PULP platform
  • Giovanni De Micheli
    École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
    Professor and Director at LSI lab
  • Marie-Minerve Louërat
    Sorbonne University, France, Research Scientist
    Coriolis Foundation hosted by CNRS Foundation
  • Harald Pretl
    Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria, Professor
    Maintainer of IIC-OSIC-TOOLS
  • Stefan Wallentowitz
    Hochschule München University of Applied Sciences, Germany, Professor
    Director at FOSSi Foundation & Director at RISC-V

Enabling Compact Modeling R&D Exchange