[C4P] ESSDERC-ESSCIRC 2022

Wladek Grabinski

Dec 23, 2021, 4:34:40 AM12/23/21
to mos...@googlegroups.com
www.esscirc-essderc2022.org

Although not limited, papers are solicited for the following main topics:

  • Advanced Technology, Process and Materials
  • Analog, Power and RF Devices
  • Compact modeling and process/device simulation
  • Analog
  • Data Converters
  • RF & mm-Wave
  • Frequency Generation Circuits
  • Digital Circuits & Systems
  • Power Management
  • Wireless & Wireline Circuits & Systems
  • Emerging Computing Devices and Circuits
  • Memory Devices & Circuits Towards Non-von Neumann
  • Devices & Circuits for Sensors, Optoelectronics & Display

I look forward to meeting you all in Milan!
Andrea Baschirotto
General Chair

DOWNLOAD CALL FOR PAPERS
September 2022
19-22
MILAN, ITALY
CO-ORGANIZER

ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARIAT
MBTechnoServices
E-mail

ORGANIZING SECRETARIAT
Sistema Congressi s.r.l.
E-mail

HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN MILAN!

Milan is an extraordinarily live city, full of any kind of event all year through.

September is usually the busiest month of the year therefore we strongly advise all ESSCIRC ESSDERC participants to make their hotel reservation as soon as possible. Have a look at our hotels!

DIAMOND SPONSORS

SILVER SPONSORS

BRONZE SPONSORS